Current Events of national and international importance
PM11 Current events of national and international importance
• Civil Service Exam General Studies Prelims:Civil Service exam prelims exam includes Prelims Paper I which is General Studies. UPSC syllabus includes different sections such as: • Current events of national and international importance.
PM11 Current events of national and international importance Related
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY – 150 Questions and 150 Marks (Screening Test – Objective Type)
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
7. DISASTER MANAGEMENT (Source: CBSE Publications)
i. Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
ii. Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
iii. Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies.
iv. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures
8 gets a dramatic rewrite to Current Events Of National And International Importance Pdf Download disk io, which means noticeable performance gains in multi-tasking.You can paste numbers Current Events Of National And International Importance Pdf Download the main display and you can act upon them as if you typed them yourself.We made it through the first level without too much trouble, but when we skipped ahead to the fifth level of risk we were quickly put in our place; we came nowhere close to winning. At any rate, if youre tired of just playing your birth date or fifth-grade locker combination, this free software an easy solution to find new numbers to We especially like the ability to save renaming options, which is great if you frequently add digital snapshots Current Events Of National And International Importance Pdf Download your archives. Debate is a speech class designed to facilitate competitive speech participation. Students learn and improve upon skills in argumentation, research, and critical thinking. In addition, they learn to follow current events of national and international importance. Students participate in and learn about extemporaneous speaking, Public Forum and Lincoln-Douglas Debate, Policy Debate, and Congressional Debate. Students may become members of National Speech and Debate Association which not only gives them a step up when applying to college but prepares them to be engaged and effective global citizens. Honors credit is available for Debate 3 & 4.