GANGA DEVI BALIKA SHIKSHA SAMITI
Balika Shiksha pole teiega midagi jaganud.
Bacheli (Chhattisarh) : NMDC Limited under its CSR activities has focused promoting education in Bastar division by establishing NMC ITC Bhansi, NMDC Polytechnic-Geedam, NMDC Residential School Nagarnar on their own and striving for the best in the tribal region. To focus on tribal development NMDC has started new scheme NMDC Balika Shiksha Yojna for empowerment […]
balika shiksha p nibandh hindi 250--350 wrds
• Banks and insurance companies also have specific schemes for the girl child. For example, Punjab National Bank has the PNB Balika Shiksha Fixed Deposit Scheme which works on the National Scheme of Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education. A sum of Rs. 3,000 is deposited as a fixed deposit and this can be withdrawn when the girl reaches 18 years. All girls who pass class VIII from Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas and SC/ST girls who pass class VIII and enrol in State or UT Government schools are eligible for this. As an example of an insurance scheme, the Bhagyashree Child Welfare Policy of New India Assurance provides insurance cover to one girl child in a family, who either loses a father or mother due to accidental death.
Head of the Department Department of Education (Secondary Education)
No. of Projects/Schemes
(3) Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
(4) Savitribai Fule Balika Shiksha Madad Yojna
(5) Mid- Day Meal
(6) Kendra Puronidhanit Yojna
(7) Inspir Award Yojna
(8) ScholarshipThe Intel Learn Programme is a community- based programme designed to help learners develop 21st century skills relating to technological literacy, critical thinking, problem solving and collaboration. The programme was launched in 2006. Over 1,100 youth across the seven Navodaya Vidyalayas benefitted from the programme to date. As part of the programme, male students from the Ferozepur were able to create a Balika Shiksha Task Force to ensure female literacy in the district under the theme Educate girls educate world.As part of Mahamaya Garib Balika Ashirvad Yojna and Savitri Bai Phule Balika Shiksha Madad Yojna, Mayawati distributed the fixed deposits certificates and cheques/bicycles to the beneficiaries of the schemes on Wednesday.